- Our unique 30-point ventilation system directs air inwards and avoids heat build-up in the toughest conditions
- Maximum visibility along with full face and jaw protection, courtesy a fixed position steel alloy grill construction
- An aerodynamic front profile means the MIND deflects, instead of resisting the ball, greatly reducing the forces sustained by the head
- Enhanced airflow via comfort fit liners and direct ventilation for the forehead liners reduces sweat build-up over the eyes
- Pliable eps foam offers maximum comfort with an ability to sustain extreme forces. Customize your fit with multiple thickness comfort foam liners
- The first cricket helmet integrated with complete head and neck protection at the back, still allowing for unrestricted all-round movement, so your head is always on the game, No stem guard required
- Extra rigid zones designed to sustain high-energy hits and provide optical impact management
- Faceguard equipped with secure, adjustable fastening strap on a rigid structure, resulting in low deformation and enhanced protection
Crafted ground up from the toughest and lightest materials, we’ve designed the MIND in consultation with top cricketers and equipment designers, to offer you advanced lightweight construction that gives complete protection to the head and also incorporates an extension for protection against lower head injuries. It also provides maximum visibility along with full face and jaw protection, courtesy a fixed position steel alloy grill construction.
Keep a cool head - Take some weight off and focus on your game.